Omaha National meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha National meet

Just got back from Freemont Nebraska national swap meet and am still buzz'n! My hats off to the Omaha chapter as they really know how to put out the red carpet for you, THANKYOU! Things wher very well orginised and inspite of the bad weather, there was a fair turn out. I had a chance to visit with a few folks to whom I respect and admire and since this is a smaller meet (but growing), every one was relaxed and seemed to have a good time, plenty of laughter and fan-fair for all. I had the oppertunity to welcome Kevin Valentine (Jersey boy) to the mid-west and gave him a few pointers on how to survive "out in the sticks". Kevin and the others did a wonderful job of judging as they had plenty of bikes to go through. I didn't get a chance to stay for the banquet but heard that Jerry Ottaway was the guest speaker and had a few stories to tell (I regrete missing that one!). For those of you who haven't had the oppertunity to go to this meet, I strongly suggest that you try to attend. YOU WON'T REGRETE IT AT ALL!

TR

As an officer for the Omaha Chapter, I thank you kindly. There's no substitute for a team of willing and enthusiastic volunteers.
    And the ideas for even better are already flowing, so just wait until next year.
    SD

Comment

Working...
    X