Motorcycle art show in Everett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle art show in Everett

Old strokers is hosting an all motorcycle art show at our shop in Everett. This weekend March 3 & 4 featuring northwest artists
    Richard Gilmore known for his great vintage,classic,antique motorcycle racing ilistrations. Jason Watt known for his live action moto grand prix ilistrations & fine art historical racing prints.Shawn Fox an old school chopper ilistrator at the top of his game.Karen Derby motorcycle life style photographer some up & commers like Ben Arstad pinstriper ,suicide kings airbrush & our neighbor The Keeper of the craft Hot Rod Mchenzie
    come on out & see the art The bench racers coffee house & art gallery & great new meetup spot.
    we are located
    Old Strokers Show hours Sat - Sun 9am -5pm
    M/C Works
    2816 Hewitt ave
    Everett wa 98201 shop 425 252 5640 cell 425 387 3923
    www.myspace.com/oldstrokers - www.motorcycle.meetup/15

You just missed the WA Evergreen club meeting. Which was Sat. 24th. in a very distant place.

Would have been nice to see Derby again, see what shes up too, and a few others. Then hop over to McCabes. I drove right by your place one Sunday morning to check it out before heading up, bout a month ago. As the prez of the chapter. ha-ha-ha sounds like I'm pulling weight. but I'm not.... It would be nice if we could tie in some sort of activity. ???? Maybe get some real nice old iron out front of your place? Some talk of a spring ride in your area.

Thanks for the invite. Look forward to meeting you.

Paul Edwards - el Presidente - Evergreen Chapter.

Pls contact club sect. "Otto Allison" ottoa@w-link.net

Comment

You just missed the WA Evergreen club meeting. Which was Sat. 24th. in a very distant place.

Would have been nice to see Darby again, see what shes up too, and a few others. Then hop over to McCabes. I drove right by your place one Sunday morning to check it out before heading up, bout a month ago. As the prez of the chapter. ha-ha-ha sounds like I'm pulling weight. but I'm not.... It would be nice if we could tie in some sort of activity. ???? Maybe get some real nice old iron out front of your place? Some talk of a spring ride in your area.

Thanks for the invite. Look forward to meeting you.

Paul Edwards - el Presidente - Evergreen Chapter.

Pls contact club sect. "Otto Allison" ottoa@w-link.net

Comment

Working...
      X