Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendors

My plans to go to Eustis have fallen thru. Does anybody know if any vendors relocate to Daytona after the meet and where they might be? Figure slim pickings are better than none and still need parts for my 47 wl. Chris

I haven't been to Daytona in a long time,but the biggest swap meet was always at the Volusia county fair grounds.

Comment

I haven't been to Volusia for a while, but I hear it's pretty dead. Let's hear from the vendors out there, where do you go after Eustis?

Comment

Hey Chris, A bit off topic but I was curious about that front disk brake setup your using on your 45" project. What did that setup come off of..? Did it bolt right up or did you need to make alterations..?

I'll keep my eyes open for ya, around here for any parts you may need to get that thing on the road. -Steve

Comment

We'll be at the DeLand Meet after Daytona. It's a swap meet in connection with the auction held there. This is our first year attending so can't comment on the selection, but in past years i've heard it has had more British stuff than anything else. Information/Directions are available at

http://www.jwoodandcompany.com/

Bart

Comment

Vendors

Thanks guys. Now I'm getting somewhere since I'll be in Deland at the Comfort Inn till the 8th. Looking like there is a chance for parts afterall. Chris

Comment

Working...
            X