Isle of Man TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle of Man TT

This year it seems is the 100 year aniversery of the Isle of Man TT motorcycle race. some of you may have read of our tour thru the UK, this past summer , well we are trying to put together a trip back, and also trying to register in the calasic parade with 3 bikes from Maui , my 1916 BSA .warens ,1926 Indian scout and a 1937 Brough Superieor . dont know much about it except money is only good for one thing.......... any info would be great We did get luckey in that a chap who is on Maui owns a house there and has said we can stay there... wish us luck fellows

The house on the Isle may turn into Antique M/C Central. Cool!
    It will be a very busy week. Lots of guys are going apparently. I'd like to see lots of pictures!

Comment

isle of man tt

I used to go every year to the TT when i lived in england, i think it would be about 25 or 30 times. I know the place very well and have loads of books on it, a friend of mine in england raced there a few times as well, i used to work the pit's for him.
      I loved the place and wish i could go with you guy's but i just don't have enough money to spare this year for a trip over there, but if you need any information about the place please ask.
      One other thing, please excuse my ignorance, but what has Maui got to do with the I.O.M i dont recall there being a town or village on the I.O.M having that name. AH i think i get it, i re-read your post and i think your saying that a chap on Maui, owns a house on the I.O.M, yes? do you know where abouts this house is.?
      My older brother lived in PORT ST MARY for a few years and my father used to take part in vintage parades on the 350 excelsior manxman i now own. It really is a wonderful island with some beautyful country side and great roads.
      Well take care over there and enjoy yourselves.
      Cheers for now Roland.

Comment

Working...
      X