Ohio Swap-Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Swap-Meet

Just a reminder guys. Yankee Lake swap meet next Sunday. Biggest one I get to each year. Hope to see some of ya there.

http://www.pennohioswapmeet.com/swap-meet.htm

Gonna be in the single digits they say for afternoon highs but I'll be there. No warm beers that Sunday. Paps

Comment

Paps, Yankee Lake is the 11th, not this Sunday. Might as well list a couple more. This Sunday, the 4th, there's a swap meet in Waynesburg, PA at the Greene Co. Fairgrounds. February 18th there's one in Chester, WV at the Mountaineer Racetrack & Gaming Resort in the "Harv" Building. Almost filled the whole month.

Comment

Oops!! Dang near scewed that day up. Saturday it is then. Was down at Mountaineer for the last meet, don't know for sure whether I will make it this time or not. How about the Salem meet this April ? Don't have the date yet but wil find it. Paps

Comment

Saturday????
          Anyway, Salem, OH at the Little Quaker Bingo Hall is scheduled for April 8. Call 330-743-8649 for more info.

Comment

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY. I got it straight now...I hope ! Don't worry folks, my Ole Lady will make sure I get there ok.

Thanks for the Salem date. I like that little meet. Small... but it sure helps scrape some of the frigid winter months off of a person and gets a person a little more anxious for spring to roll on in. Paps

Comment

Come on now Paps we both know it's a long ride from here to spring-time. Remember what the old bull told the young bull...? Thats right.... walk slowly down the hill and enjoy it all.

Just kidding cause I'm freezing too. -Steve

Comment

Working...
              X