Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Sutter Chapter National meet June 14/15 2024, let's talk about it............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Sutter Chapter National meet June 14/15 2024, let's talk about it............

So I just checked the weather and what an awesome forecast! As of today it shows Friday 89 degrees and 84 on Saturday with NO rain. Thank you God the 100's have gone away!!!
    I want anybody who may be coming from afar have no fear here this should be well worth the trip with no issue.

I will have my same space, thanks Matt Blake Iron Horse Corral. So drop by to say hi and maybe buy something or check out the race bike display. Will be flying the orange Harley Bar and Shield flag. Selling some HD parts, a little Triumph, and just a few Indian parts. DSCN4819.JPG
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Come and join us for the only AMCA National meet west of the Rockies in the small farm town of Dixon 20 miles west of Sacramento City of Trees as we return to the Fifties, Panheads, Rock and Roll, and Chevy V-8's. Set-up from noon on Thursday (with vendor and meet crew BBQ since 2001), vending all day Friday with meet Banquet Friday night, and National and Chapter Judging on Saturday. Free parking and Admission! Friendly staff to serve your needs! See you there!
    DrSprocket

Comment

Working...
    X