IMG_9341.jpeg IMG_9339.jpeg IMG_9258.jpeg

IMG_2747.jpeg IMG_2746.jpeg IMG_2744.jpeg IMG_9305.jpeg IMG_9302.jpeg

Comment

IMG_2734.jpeg IMG_2751.jpeg IMG_9281.jpeg IMG_9297.jpeg
      image_42740.jpg

Comment

IMG_9347.jpeg

Comment

Thank you for posting the photos Jarek. I don't do Faceplant or Instogram so this is probably the closest to the Euro meet I'll ever get. Pretty cool!
          DrSprocket

Comment

Thank You Jarek. Great clear pictures.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

....and good weather, too! Thanks Jarek!
              Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Thanks Jarek; Great pictures. I do fb but like this forum much better.

Comment

Thanks Jarek and we had a lot of fun. Weather was like Oley, cool mornings then strong sun and sixties Fahrenheit. Only a dozen bikes in for judging, all Harleys or Indians 1933-48 so old school. Theme was overhead valves, so an eight valve Harley recreation took best in show, while a Harley 24FHAC with the front cylinder removed took most unique. This bike came second to a lighter Norton in the 1925 Dutch TT and was raced by Bertus van Hamarsveld. The American Motorcycle Museum pictured by Jarek is always worth a visit, packed with exhibits and with a shop for project bikes and used parts. The European newsletter will be out at month end with more story and pictures. Next European Meet will be 30/31 May 2025 with the theme of Original Paint, so try to visit us as part of that bucket list trip you've always wanted to do.

Comment

The weather was nice, the farmers mowed the grass and it was nice driving from the place where we stayed.
                    ( me and my wife )
                    The museum has a large collection that is worth seeing - good for the owner.
                    Great event, I will definitely come next year.Especially since the Netherlands is a very nice country to live in.
                    More photos from the museum, but I have to post them in several posts because I can only post 5 in one.
                    It was nice to meet you Steve and two German guys.I don't remember their names.
                    IMG_2603.jpeg IMG_2726.jpeg IMG_2604.jpeg IMG_2730.jpeg IMG_2605.jpeg

Comment

IMG_9283.jpeg IMG_2741.jpeg IMG_9286.jpeg IMG_2753.jpeg IMG_2748.jpeg

Comment

IMG_9290.jpeg IMG_9289.jpeg IMG_9287.jpeg IMG_9292.jpeg IMG_9296.jpeg

Comment

Thanks Jarek for taking all the pictures and taking time to post for us to enjoy. The building the museum the bikes are in looks really cool.
                          Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Wow awesome photos Jarek. Even an Indian Vertical in the bunch. I'm a FB holdout so appreciate your post here. That's a meet I would like to attend someday.
                            Jason Zerbini
                            Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
                            Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

I'm glad I could do it for those interested. IMG_2752.jpeg IMG_9261.jpeg IMG_2605.jpeg IMG_2735.jpeg IMG_2749.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                              X