Few Random Oley Pics 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Random Oley Pics 2024

Perfect weather. Consensus was there seemed to be more vendors than usual. Had a hard time seeing them all as they were tucked in places I wasn't used to seeing spots set up. So much to see. They were calling for great weather all week leading up so the foot traffic was high. What an awesome experience to attend this meet.

Jason Zerbini
    Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
    Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Thank you Skirted. Great photos! Almost like being there. Almost!
    DrSprocket

Comment

Thank You Jason~wonderful shots.
      Don't mean to step on your post, but here's 2 many and a 1/2 Oley pictures on the AMCA Facebook site.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Jason. You always get Al and Kathy's dog in there, younger model this year. Maybe in the sidecar next time we see her!
        Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Originally posted by BigLakeBob View Post
          Thanks for the pictures Jason. You always get Al and Kathy's dog in there, younger model this year. Maybe in the sidecar next time we see her!
          Yea Bob I can't help myself. Growing up on the farm we always had Collies (that was back when Lassie was queen) and thereafter so am partial to them. Seeing one today is almost as rare as finding a set of spot lights for an Indian Vertical! I was preoccupied when Kathy rode by with her side car companion and missed the shot.
          Jason Zerbini
          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Thank you so much, Jason. Your pictures are a great gift to all the members that couldn't be at Oley.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

GREAT Pictures!!!! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Adding some pics to the post. We went Friday and Saturday, Friday was some of the best weather in many years. Saturday was a little dreary but we stayed dry and warm, much better than last year. Lots to see for sure, we even hung around to watch some drag racing at Reading MC next door Friday evening. I went looking for a Duo Glide frame, literally only saw one and it was not for sale. If anyone is holding a 1959 frame, I am very interested.

These three road from Brooklyn and Vermont and then camped at Oley!!!
                IMG_5682.jpg

I don't know whose bike this is, but it was very clean. Shovel in background is my buddies and for sale if interested, 1982.

IMG_5678.jpg
                IMG_5684.jpg

My 1970 profiling at Reading MC

IMG_4337.jpg

Leaving RMC at Golden Hour

IMG_0003.jpg

Comment

Sorry I missed you Bill.
                  This is my first meet in a coupe years that did not have rain at least one day. It did start to rain just as we left Saturday but waited until most everyone was leaving. Drove up from Florida to get the 48' judged. Very good meet and great weather.
                  I am bad about taking pics.
                  IMG_6489[1].JPG

Comment

Mark, I must have walked right past you, we were there Saturday during the judging. I have a picture of the red Knuckle, but your bike was not there. Either you were there before or after me.

We left around 1:30 and rode to my buddies place about 40 minutes away to the East. A couple of sprinkles but nothing to get upset about.

Comment

[QUOTE=Architect;n324043]Adding some pics to the post. We went Friday and Saturday, Friday was some of the best weather in many years. Saturday was a little dreary but we stayed dry and warm, much better than last year. Lots to see for sure, we even hung around to watch some drag racing at Reading MC next door Friday evening. I went looking for a Duo Glide frame, literally only saw one and it was not for sale. If anyone is holding a 1959 frame, I am very interested.

I sent you a message, a friend is selling a drop seat duo glide frame.

Comment

[QUOTE=knucklehead 61;n324084]
                        Originally posted by Architect View Post
                        Adding some pics to the post. We went Friday and Saturday, Friday was some of the best weather in many years. Saturday was a little dreary but we stayed dry and warm, much better than last year. Lots to see for sure, we even hung around to watch some drag racing at Reading MC next door Friday evening. I went looking for a Duo Glide frame, literally only saw one and it was not for sale. If anyone is holding a 1959 frame, I am very interested.

I sent you a message, a friend is selling a drop seat duo glide frame.
                        I sent him a message, thanks for the lead

Comment

Working...
                        X