>>Wauseon 2024<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>Wauseon 2024<<

Howdy, maybe someone can explain the Thursday opening day this year? What kind of logic dictates an exchange of a working week day for a Sunday? Plus, no field games~~geez what's next? Shouldn't there be a voting on these changes, or did I just miss it?

And, mind you, the only reason Sunday resulted in a Blow~out, was simply because the AMCA no longer stuck to their contractual agreements to let the vendors leave early. So, vendors split on later Saturday afternoon, resulting in low attendance on Sunday.

www.wauseonnationalmeet.org

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 04-05-2024, 11:27 AM.

I have no idea what the real reasons are behind this scheduling decision. Didn't even know about that until now.

My guess is it has something to do with the fact that it seems like (officially) open or not, the earlier you get there, the better your chances of of finding the good stuff. By Sunday, seems like lots of venders are packing up and leaving. Can't see how changing the schedule will help with that problem. It'll probably just shift the whole process to a day earlier.

Comment

Working...
    X