Northern Nevada Comstock Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Nevada Comstock Chapter

I moved from Phoenix to Sparks, NV in 2022. I want to get plugged into the AMCA Comstock Chapter but I keep running into dead ends. I tried emailing the chapter president based on the email address found on the AMCA web site. No response. Also, the web site for the Comstock Chapter is unresponsive (will not load). Can anyone point me to a contact for the chapter so I can plugged in? Thanks!

They posted their most recent newsletter not to long ago on this site and it has a bunch of contact numbers.
    DrSprocket

Comment

I'll find that and reach out. Thanks!

Comment

Try this contact. Rodd Lighthouse 775-745-4034 He was and may still be their Chapter President. That's the Comstock Chapter card he handed me. Rich from the Fort Sutter Chapter on the other side of the mountain.
        DrSprocket

Comment

G'day Craig and welcome to the forum.
          Eric

Comment

Hello Eric! Good to see you here!

Comment

Originally posted by RichO View Post
              Try this contact. Rodd Lighthouse 775-745-4034 He was and may still be their Chapter President. That's the Comstock Chapter card he handed me. Rich from the Fort Sutter Chapter on the other side of the mountain.
              Thanks Rich!

Comment

Ok. Robb Lighthouse got me hooked up with the Comstock chapter. Just sent in my membership application. Thanks again for the help Rich!

Comment

Working...
                X