>>Somebody should retro these<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>Somebody should retro these<<

'Whirly gig' ~~ Minus the Model T/A radiator cap tho'.

*M.A.D.*

1_0783470362a050fe8fd7ac3a5e69bfb2.jpg
    Last edited by JoJo357; 02-10-2024, 09:36 PM.

JoJo you must have really looked hard at Lenny's JD. There's one on Fleabay right now without the jewels that the guy say is stainless but he had it plated. Makes no sense why not just polish it. I think it's a repop as the arms are not like the originals. He wants $300. I think they were brass originally and bright nickel plated. They are also call a wigglers. Me and my friend have been looking for one for quite awhile. The search continues. I remember when we were hauling to road runs Lenny's spinning around with the jewels flashing in my rear view mirror.
    DrSprocket

Comment

Yes RichO, it brought back memories. I see them pop~up here and there, mostly for the antique car guys, but they do surface. You also have to look under the description, 'Motometer' or 'Rotoscope'. On a strong bright day, those jewels really do some beaming!!! There're a great...here comes a guy on a motorcycle safety feature too, besides being Ultra C00L.

After Lenny took the ride, he stopped to talk with Todd, that wiggler didn't stop spinning for a very long time. haha.

*M.A.D.*
      Last edited by JoJo357; 02-10-2024, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Sean at Competition Distributing has made a couple recently. I think he said he is going to market them.

Comment

Strange Bird MFG. Is making the chrome Balls again. Could possibly make something like that with the Ball halves that get brazed together. Be neat on the top of a cabbage cutter.

Comment

Very good website for parts~Thank You Billy.

https://strangebirdmfg.com

*M.A.D.*
            Last edited by JoJo357; 03-11-2024, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X