>>MECUM~LAS VEGAS>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>MECUM~LAS VEGAS>>

That time of year again. I believe you can watch a Live stream of the auction online here on YouTube. I'll post when the fun begins.

https://youtu.be/uKhf1y7SdlE?si=w9iPWf_T3NlzmGRQ

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 01-24-2024, 06:17 AM.

images.jpeg

Comment

Well, it looks like ole' Mecum Auctions cancelled their YouTube Live Stream in favor of a Motor Trend subscription. Geez, like greedy Mecum doesn't make enough Cash on these auctions!!!!

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Fuel for his private jet costs a lot ! He flew up to Rochester to see a friend's bike collection recently and tried in vain to convince him to sell !

Comment

Ya Man, the way things are going~~the life is just getting sucked out of motorcycling. Or, us old timers just have a higher criteria?@#$%$$$$

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Money and not only money is very important to people these days.
            I can't express it in my own way because I don't know English well enough.
            I had no idea that you could buy a motorcycle for so much money.
            No - bad, I didn't know that a motorcycle could cost so much.

Comment

Jarek, your English is better than a lot of English speaking people.
              Dave

Comment

I guess i'll have to eat a few of my words, but Mecum shows now, but didn't before, a link to the auction. Probably was an effort on Mecum's part to drag in Motor Trend subscriptions initially?
                https://www.mecum.com/ ---> Hit'live block cam'. You'll have to sign in to view.

*M.A.D.*
                Last edited by JoJo357; 01-26-2024, 02:52 PM.

Comment

The ‘38 Chief was a very reasonable purchase, wish I had gone to the auction. Maybe next year.
                  AMCA # 3233

Comment

Originally posted by Green Indian View Post
                    The ‘38 Chief was a very reasonable purchase, wish I had gone to the auction. Maybe next year.
                    Yes Damon, some deals & some not~typical Mecum. Here are the results, but you must do a sign in first. There was a ole' Harley-Davidson replica or display up for bid, and the announcer said...''Fool your neighbors with this one''~~hahaha.

*M.A.D.*
                    Last edited by JoJo357; 01-28-2024, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Dear All, two years ago we saw high prices, last year was pretty balanced, and this year I saw more of a buyers market. Several knuckles were under $50k, some of the early Harleys had the reserves set too high, replica bikes weren't selling, there was a $2400 Sportster and two 2003 centenary bikes around $4,500. With such a long auction and so many bikes, prices were all over the place for what looked like similar models, but there were bargains to be had for those with patience and deep pockets.

Comment

What's~up with those insane H2 Mach iV prices?%$#%#??~~Geez, who sets the precedent for ALL Motorcycles?

*M.A.D.*
                        Last edited by JoJo357; 01-29-2024, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Looks like big fender chiefs may be back. Some prices seemed reasonable 'till you add inn Mecum's cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Indian View Post
                            Yes, that 38 chief looked very nice.Suprised it had wrong year dash with everything else looking so nice.Would love to see a vin pic,I have CCH9xx.
                            Can you tell me what sale price was?
                            Thanks
                            Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tfburke3 View Post

Yes, that 38 chief looked very nice.Suprised it had wrong year dash with everything else looking so nice.Would love to see a vin pic,I have CCH9xx.
                              Can you tell me what sale price was?
                              Thanks
                              Tom
                              Tom,

it hammered down at $41k then add Mecums commission to that price. Around $45k
                              AMCA # 3233

Comment

Working...
                              X