The Harley-Davidson Panhead Years is coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Harley-Davidson Panhead Years is coming

Dear All, after the VL Years and the Knucklehead Years, my next non-commercial project is the Panhead Years. With 18 years of Panheads, this will be six 500 page volumes covering three years each, with all the sales brochures, dealer announcements, and Enthusiasts, plus technical, business and national events commentary. This will not be a shop manual, but a way of getting period literature out to the next generation. As before, it will be landscape format and spiral bound, so it can be laid out flat to admire the full page photographs. I've got most of the material for Volumes 1 and 2, but now need pictures of really good 1948-53 Panheads. I know there are a lot in the AMCA, so if you would like your bike immortalised in print, please Email me photos at one megabyte or more so we can see the details. Any one-year parts or accessories can be noted and included too if you wish. There is no money in this, but all photo contributors will get an on-page credit. I'm hoping to finish the first two volumes late spring 2024, with the other four volumes following by year end. Thanks for any help you can give to vlheaven@aol.com. Best regards, Steve Slocombe.

Dear All, I've got most of the literature for 1948-53 and now looking for pictures of good Panheads from this period. If you have one, please Email a photo at over one megabyte to vlheaven@aol.com. Thanks, seasonal greetings and best regards, Steve Slocombe.

Comment

Working...
    X