New President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New President

Anyone know who the president is for next year?
    Louie
    FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
    Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
    YouTube >>> LouieMCman

John Markley who is the National Secretary at this time. He's from our Fort Sutter Chapter out here in Sacramento. He has served as our Editor and Secretary for sometime now and has just turned his duties over to another of our members. He's been an AMCA member for around 16 years if i remember correctly.
    DrSprocket

Comment

He will be a great President. Rich, any idea what the theme will be for the Fort Sutter meet in Dixon 2024? How about race bikes.
      #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

We did race bikes several years aqo and will revisit it again soon 2024 is the "Fabulous Fifties". It's also the 70th birthday of the AMC /' AMCA. Think of a early Elvis on a early Panhead.
        DrSprocket

Comment

Congrats to John Markley. He has volunteered a lot of time to the AMCA since joining, both locally and nationally. Thank you John.

Looking forward to seeing the artwork for next year’s shirts Rich.

Elvis in november 1956 in Memphis.jpg
          Eric Olson
          Membership #18488

Comment

That's it Eric without the two guys behind him. We had both photos. Bob just sent me the meet flyer artwork prototype. Bitchin' Daddy-O in two words. Rich
            DrSprocket

Comment

Originally posted by RichO View Post
              That's it Eric without the two guys behind him. We had both photos. Bob just sent me the meet flyer artwork prototype. Bitchin' Daddy-O in two words. Rich
              Whatever,...

Elvispan4retouch.jpg

....Cotten
              AMCA #776
              Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Working...
              X