AMCA Forum access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Forum access

Are others seeing an increase in forum access issues over the past several weeks? For me the forum is unavailable multiple times per day and it seems to stem from 503 server access issues.

Yes; if I "like" a post or picture or respond I get a prolonged "Working" before able to do anything.

Comment

YES !! I thought the glitch may have something to do with my MAC being an older, slower version. So, I guess its not just me !! Frustrating,,,

C2K

Comment

Yes, LOL, some of us are posting twice or more when it doesn't appear to be working. I went back & deleted a few of my double posts.
        Seems like The Forum is getting a bit more active with more people & more posts, that's a good thing
        Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

I've had the same experience. It's frustrating, but I'm OK as long as I can get back on later. I usually just walk away and try again in a few hours.
          Eric Olson
          Membership #18488

Comment

Originally posted by EricOlson View Post
            I've had the same experience. It's frustrating, but I'm OK as long as I can get back on later. I usually just walk away and try again in a few hours.

Yes; if I "like" a post or picture or respond I get a prolonged "Working" before able to do anything.

Ditto, like right now.
            Bob Rice #6738

Comment

The server is most likely a Flathead with a Linkert, why would you expect better speed and power??
              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
                The server is most likely a Flathead with a Linkert, why would you expect better speed and power??
                Great point. And all in fun Cotten, (your system helped me!!), but maybe a bubble test should be done on the server. I'm happy to have a forum to go to.
                Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Needs a tune up . . . with a bigger hammer.
                  Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Yup, using a 13 year old MacBook and iPhone 11 with current iOS has yielded same results. Server not responding. Definitely more folks trying to access the server I would suspect.
                    AMCA # 3233

Comment

Working...
                    X