• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Parham estate auction

Bikes are shown
    From the John Parham Estate Collection 2023 - Mecum Auctions

Originally posted by Steve Swan View Post
    Sad end to the museum.
    I agree Steve, always stopped in before Davenport. The National Motorcycle Museum will officially close it's doors on September 5, 2023. So you can still check it out after or before Black Hawk Davenport Swap.

https://youtu.be/QbMpwIQjygw---> Good current Video of the Museum.

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 06-14-2023, 03:44 AM.

Comment

I'm thinking about going and watching. Can't afford what I would like to own. So much history.

Comment

It's all over Hemmings so there will be a big audience.
        Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Wow, 150 lots to bid on, and an eclectic collection means something for everyone.

Comment

Steve,That's just the motorcycles currently going at auction.There will also be a huge amount of paper & collectibles at some point.

Comment

Isn't 150 about half of the bikes?
              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

My guess is more to sell later.Maybe some at Vegas in January.

Comment

So after some thought I have decided to attend the auction. This will be my first time there, never took the time to visit as I am way out west. Would like to obtain a few items as well so got my flight, room and bidder credentials!
                  #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

For those not able to attend I do believe you will be able to go to the Mecum site and as at past auctions stream it real time.

Comment

Originally posted by KNUCK View Post
                      So after some thought I have decided to attend the auction. This will be my first time there, never took the time to visit as I am way out west. Would like to obtain a few items as well so got my flight, room and bidder credentials!
                      If you have time could you check out the red 1947 Knucklehead with the sidecar and post your thoughts on the bike please. If it’s not something you planned to bid on

Comment

Sorry but I had already left town and did not see this till today. It did sell for 72k. The only lot I ended up with was Q-124, H-D leather racing suit with Snap on tool box. So the bikes I wanted went too high. Friend of mine did find much of what he was looking for, he spent a little over 200k by the end of the auction.

Comment

Working...
                        X