• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day.

*M.A.D.*

https://youtu.be/XvMcHWNX5_g

fullsizeoutput_279c.jpeg

Last edited by JoJo357; 05-28-2023, 06:50 AM.

We must never forget those who sacrificed all...

i188544.jpg

....Cotten
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

A very somber occasion for most. Others eat hot dogs and drink beer, go to "Memorial Day Sales" and don't have a clue. I put flags out on graves with my VFW Post Friday as I do every year. Some of those men didn't reach 20 years old. I often wonder what they would think about all the infighting throughout our society in every situation you could imagine. RIP and Thank You for our freedom. Thank you JoJo 357 and Cotten.
      Pete Cole AMCA #14441
      1947 Indian Chief

Comment

A visit to the Viet Nam Veterans Memorial Wall is a humbling experience for anyone.

Isn't the Wheels of Thunder "Ride to the Wall" motorcycle event this weekend ? yes, across the country... Lightningcustoms.com this site will get you there...

C2K

Comment

May there sacrifice never be forgotten trivialize or made politically correct

Comment

Liberty may just be a word to many, but really think about what that means for American citizens, or people who REALLY want to become Americans. As Ben Franklin said, "keeping a Republic is the hard part". Many Americans have died to prove that.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

I went to the Indy 500 and one of the speakers in the opening ceremony said in his closing remarks to go to the ball game, go to your parties and parades. It's the way of life that all those brave souls died fighting for .

Comment

I watched the 2023 Indianapolis 500 on t.v. and I will say it was the best race I have seen in many years. As an American, and race fan, Memorial day is a day I honor, and enjoy and part of that is, I love F-1 @ Monaco, Indy-Car, NASCAR, and NHRA, but the 500 had them all beat this year.
                Eric Smith
                AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
                X