Clovis Flat Track Museum open house is only weeks away, a must see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clovis Flat Track Museum open house is only weeks away, a must see

What use to be Danny Rouits Flat Track Museum is now the Clovis Flat Track Museum, thanks to the IRS. Danny passed away in 2016 but this great event continues in his honor thanks to his wife Kathy and all the volunteers. I have not counted but likely 100 flat track bikes, memorabilia, old leathers and trophy's, even has Tom Sifton's old cam grinding machine!! I will show links for this event. May 21 2023 from 10-3:00pm From HD, Indian Honda, to Triumph & more.

https://theclovisflattrackmuseum.bus...edium=referral

Jimmy Mac story about the place. https://jimmymacontwowheels.com/dan-...eam-continues/
    Last edited by KNUCK; 04-18-2023, 07:31 PM.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

A few of my own pictures from years past! Yes that is the Harley killer 89X Indian. DSCN4688.JPGDSCN4685.JPGDSCN4672.JPGDSCN4651.JPGDSCN4689.JPG

Comment

Few more.......... DSCN4691.JPGDSCN4674.JPGDSCN4682.JPGDSCN4665.JPGDSCN4678.JPG

Comment

Wish I could be there. Thanks for the links.
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I should also mention that this is a FREE event, but you can make a donation to help with keeping this wonderful museum going.

Comment

You that will be going to the Hanford Ca.55th Vintage cycle show and swap can stay one more night and drive the 30 min to this open house the next day.

Comment

Working...
            X