No announcement yet.

Friends of Steve McQueen Car & Motorcycle Show-Sun. June 4th, Chino Hills, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends of Steve McQueen Car & Motorcycle Show-Sun. June 4th, Chino Hills, CA

This is a great event that raises funds for the Boys Republic in Chino Hills, CA. This event features more than great cars and motorcycles, there are lots of other attractions, and is a great event for families.

I've been attending for many years, and now I'm a volunteer on the show committee. There's usually a few antique bikes, including lots of vintage off-road bike form the "On Any Sunday" era.

If you're in the area, please consider attending!

Here's some more info:

The Friends of Steve McQueen Car and Motorcycle Show is an automotive gathering and a commemorative dinner held every first weekend in June to raise funds for Boys Republic, a private, non-profit, nonsectarian community for at-risk boys and girls ages 13-17. Established in 2008 by members and friends of the (Porsche) 356 Club of Southern California, the event attracts automobile, motorcycle and off-road motorsports enthusiasts from throughout the world.

https://stevemcqueencarshow.com/about-the-show/

Interesting to see this thread as I am currently reading his biography book.
    Last edited by KNUCK; 04-21-2023, 11:33 AM.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

I'm glad the funds go to a good cause. Never been a McQueen fan myself.
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
      X