1989 Yankee Chapter Memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Yankee Chapter Memorabilia

I was going thru some old boxes of 'stuff' and I came across a 1989 Yankee Chapter 'Green Mountain National Road Run' (Stowe Vermont) Bandanna /scarf and a matching Metal License plate Attachment. Anybody interested in it? Hrdly

Yes if the price is right,were you there?? I was with the whole family and a 1939 Knucklehead in original paint!

Comment

OK it yours for $00,000.00. Sorry, but I just couldn't take less.

No, I wasn't there that I can remember. I probably picked this up at one of the Yankee Chapters Meet around the time of the event.

E'mail me your address and I'll get it out to you. Hrdly

Comment

Hey INLINE4NUT...Anytime your ready....just send me your address and I'll mail this out to you. Hrdly

Comment

Hey INLINE4NUT...your package is ready to go out to you. Just need an address to send it too. ITS FREE.... Hrdly

Comment

Im sorry Bud Ive got oldtimers bad lately!! Here is a E-Mail addy I hate to post the real thing here inline4nut@hotmail.com thanks

Comment

OK INLINE4NUT, I received your e'mail and will get these items out to you Monday morning. Hrdly

Comment

Thankyou VERY much Ill proudly display them in one of my memorabilia cases! Maybe Ill get tomeet you at a regional meet this year!!!

Comment

Classifieds

Hmmmm.......
                  Doesn't this belong in the "classifieds"? I mean, just to keep the forums from getting all gummed up with selling and trading? I think we should keep that separate. What about it, adminguy?

Comment

PORTAGE........Classifieds????? My goodness the Gentleman offered something for free!!! How often do you look at the classified or for that matter take a look not many people have been there in awhile!
                    Besides the heading is PARKING LOT CHATTER!!!!

Comment

You don't get much for free anymore do ya Inline? Good on ya

Comment

Very generous too by the way Hrdly

Comment

chatter

Excuse me, I thought it was sold.

Comment

well for free I did find something out???? There is at least one good SOUL in NJ!!! Ohhhhh! one other thing also at least two of you are reading posts!! HA!HA!

Comment

INLINE4NUT, theres a package with your name on it and it should arrive your place tomorrow or Friday.

Happy Turkey Day... Hrdly

Comment

Working...
                              X