Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you going to the only AMCA National judged show and swap meet on the west coast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you going to the only AMCA National judged show and swap meet on the west coast?

Fort Sutter AMCA meet in Dixon Ca is fast approaching and likely to really be a good one after 2 years off. You going? Selling? Showing?
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Our Fort Sutter Chapter will be there in force and awaiting our many guest from all over the west coast and beyond. 2019 was our biggest yet and we hope this year our 20th will be even bigger. It's also our 40th year as an AMCA chapter. Ya all come and see us!
    DrSprocket

Comment

FYI Dixon vendor spots are sold out! We've made as many spots available as the venue will hold. It will be our biggest meet yet! See you there.
      DrSprocket

Comment

I'll be getting there sometime Thursday afternoon, driving in from Denver.
        VPH-D

Comment

I will be flying the H-D flag on my vendor space, VPH-D come by for a cold one after a long trip like that!

Comment

Knuck
            I'll endeavor to take you up on that...
            Thanks
            VPH-D

Comment

So today in Dixon it is 104 degrees, next weekend the days of the meet is forecast to be around 80 degrees and no rain. Hope this holds up, should be perfect weekend for the AMCA meet.

Comment

i'll be there thursday afternoon. bringing a few bikes to be judged.

Comment

61 Come by to say hi, will be in space E-14 &15 flying the bar and shield flag high above the trailer! New weather update --- looks like mid 70's for Friday & Saturday and no rain, looks like we caught the weather dip.
                  This year is just too perfect to miss.

Comment

There will be teams of knowledgeable folks there to advise you on what your bike needs to be perfect. :-)
                    Be sure to visit;
                    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
                    X