Swap meets in France?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap meets in France?

Bon jour , just putting this out there. I will be visiting my mother in law in the area of BrIve France and am wondering if there are any motorcycle swap meets or similar events in that area late June or July.We stay in a very small town and I’ve been there a few times my wife wants to spend most of the time visiting with her mother because they haven’t been together for a few years .I have passed a shop in Objat that always has a vintage Triumph in the window maybe I’ll stop in this time, anyway just taking a shot . For the member coming over for the Wauseon meet the Mid Ohio vintage motorcycle event starts July 22 I believe. I am certain that you will not be disappointed if you can make it. Thank you all for any input.

Our European Chapter ambassador for France is Stuart Graham, harleyman3@wanadoo.fr. He is an English ex-pat near Bordeaux and should have some idea of old bike related events in France this year. We have French members more north and east who could also help you.

Comment

Update
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures of those beautiful, and unique European motorcycles, Shovelhead68. Love for old motorcycles Transends all barriers.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
        X