Mother's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day

Just a reminder to call your Mom today. When you put your memory to it, it's staggering what our Mothers did for us. I lost my Mom at the end of February so if your Mom is still with us, make yourself, and your Mother happy and give her a call.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

My Wife & daughter ride. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms in the AMCA.

Jim

Comment

Exeric;
      Sorry for your loss. My Mom died in 2003. You are right: "it's staggering what our Mothers did for us". So if you are lucky and your Mom is still with us:
      LOVE THEM IF YOU GOT EM.

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
        Just a reminder to call your Mom today. When you put your memory to it, it's staggering what our Mothers did for us. I lost my Mom at the end of February so if your Mom is still with us, make yourself, and your Mother happy and give her a call.
        How true your words are Eric. Lost my mom last June so this is first Mother's day without her. We were so blessed to have her. She unselfishly committed her life to raising us as well as grandkids. She did without a lot when we were growing up so we wouldn't have to.
        Jason Zerbini
        Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
        Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Eric...My condolences in regard to your Mother's passing. God Speed & Rest in Peace.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Working...
          X