Knucklehead blueprints E-bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knucklehead blueprints E-bay

On e-bay there are a set of blueprints for a Knucklehead motor,atransmition and a rigid frame ALL starting at $10. each only the frame prints have a bid it ends in a day
    The motor # 290040084705

Anybody place a bid?
    I would love to get a hold of blueprints for the VL motor

Comment

The frame "blueprint" looks like nothing more than a copy of the page from the factory Knucklehead manual (in fact you can still see the page number on the middle left edge of the photo). I'd rather spend $20 and get the whole manual than $10 on a copy of a page ... Perry

Comment

Perry,

I see what ya mean.......but not so sure due to the color of the paper and blue ink in the photo showing the frame.....as for the trans and motor prints if you look you can see the waves in the paper from it being rolled up.

I would think to have motor and trans blueprints with a material listing showing what each part is and where it goes may have come in handy to somebody.

Comment

My Ole Lady sells those prints. $14 plus shipping for the 24" x 36" size and $16 plus shipping for the 36" x 50" size. Got tranny prints for the Big Twin too. Her prints are not taken from the manuals. They are factory reprints. Paps

Oh yeah.......they do come rolled up in a hefty cardboard container. It would be pretty difficult to ship a flat drawing that size and expect it to get to where it is going in one piece.

Comment

Paps,

74" VL Flatties??????????

Comment

Hi Paps
              I bought one of those Wishbone blue prints that had the factory name in the bottom right corner with the original part numbers of the components in the left top corner. I am not sure if I got it from your wife but do you have any other original frame HD factory drawings like that "other than Wishbone" maybe sub assembly drawings, or component drawings with dimensions.

I am also looking for information on a suposed factory archive movie of rigid frames being made or parts being forged at a foundry. A guy told me he had once seen this movie. He may have been pulling my leg but its worth the chase if I find it.
              Regards Steve

Comment

Sorry Chuck, no VL prints.

That is a good quality drawing Steve. Kat sells a few other frame prints. Knucklehead [ basic staightening print - not enough info to suit me], Indian [ good but not detailed enough, again to suit me], Swingarm [ pretty good], 77 Sportster [lacks dimensions], and 1984-2000 Big Twin [ also lacks dimensions].

Engine assembly Prints: Shovelhead [later model - basic cut away], Evo [crapy print], Sportster [ excellent ], 45" [ excellent ], Knucklehead [ excellent ], Pan, right side [ pretty good ] , and Pan, left side { pretty good ],

Transmission Assembly Prints: 45" [ excellent ], Sportster [ excellent ], and 61", 74", 80", Big Twin [ excellent ]
                Paps

Comment

I heard about that film too Steve. Would love to get my hands on one ! Paps

Oh yeah........ You ought to see Kurt's manufacturer's setup for building the 45" frames !! The tooling is awesome !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X