Future book series 'The Knucklehead Years'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future book series 'The Knucklehead Years'

Dear All, I'm embarking on another non-commercial project to get period Harley information out to AMCA members, along the lines of the earlier VL Years series. It is based around a full run of Harley Enthusiast magazines 1936-47, plus dealer announcements, sales brochures, production figures and technical changes. It looks like it will come out in four volumes, around 300 pages each. I'm looking for colour photos of good bikes, year by year, four of which will be for the covers, all with credit given. Please contact me at vlheaven@aol.com if you have these or other ideas or literature to contribute, or if you might be interested in the work when finished. I'm getting my head down now and want to see it completed by year end 2022. Thanks and best regards.

Dear All, thanks for the help already offered, and I now need a January 1939 Harley Enthusiast magazine to complete the year. Does anyone have a spare they would be prepared to sell? Thanks, and Email to vlheaven@aol.com please.

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22496009727...cAAOSwecViagX8
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Steve. I emailed pix of my 39 & 46 EL's.

Comment

Working...
        X