Henderson KJ Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henderson KJ Roster

Dear All, I've just received a hard copy of Charlie Carter and Cliff Pease's 1978 Excelsior Roster. A two year study of 1907-31 AMCA member bikes showed 57 Henderson KJ models. Surely there are more than this today? The old roster contained engine numbers and names and addresses of owners, which I'm sure we won't want to list today. How about first names of owners, state/country, engine number, and casting date on the top half of the crankcase? I can build a spreadsheet, and all contributors will receive a copy of it as a work in progress and then the final version. Are we up for it? Emails to me please. I'm also posting this on the KJ Exchange and please pass this request on through social media to those who also have 1929-31 KJ or KL machines. Thanks in advance and best regards.

Steve, please post your email address.
    Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave and it is vlheaven@aol.com.

Comment

Thanks for all the contributions so far, and we are now up to 130 Henderson KJ Streamlines on the roster. Please keep searching them out. Engine numbers and top crankcase casting dates will give us a clue as to how many were built and when.

Comment

Dear All, we are up to 150 Henderson KJ models in the Roster now. Thanks to all who have contributed. Just send your KJ/KL engine number and the casting date on top of the gearbox and I'll send you a copy of the spreadsheet so far. Thanks and best regards, Steve Slocombe, Email vlheaven@aol.com.

Comment

email sent Steve, I acquired a 29 KJ yesterday.

Comment

Nice find! Send me the engine number and the casting date on top of the gearbox and I'll send you the latest roster.

Comment

Working...
              X