On Any Sunday 50th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Any Sunday 50th Anniversary

Had the opportunity to watch the remastered film at the movie theater last night with my 16 year old daughter who got her motorcycle license that day also. It was great to watch and had some good interviews at the end added. See if it’s playing in your town, and go if you get the chance!

Jim

I first saw 'On Any Sunday' at a midnight USF college movie night, circa 1974. I didn't think I would like it, but I was happily surprised because it showed other kinds of cycling that I wouldn't have been aware of. Everything is at our typing fingertips today, but not so easy back then. Thanks for the post, Jim.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Watched it again a couple of months ago on a Sunday morning at home, still a good watch.

Comment

It’s such a timeless movie. I had the good fortune of meeting Bruce Brown a number of years ago. He was a really great fellow, it was a real pleasure!

Comment

Walked into Shores Triumph *(summer of 1971) to pick up a part for my Bonneville, and the counter guy gave me 2. free passes to the premier. Yes, i'd agree Jim--Timeless Movies & fond memories.

*M.A.D.*
          Last edited by JoJo357; 12-10-2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X