2022 AMCA Calendars are now in stock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 AMCA Calendars are now in stock!

Today 11/16/21 the 2022 AMCA Calendars have arrived at our Customer Service Center and ready for shipping. For all of you who pre-ordered calendars, those will be shipped by the end of this week. We have gone at great length to improve our calendar delivery times this year. Order early to avoid the expected Christmas rush and shipping delays witnessed around the globe last year. For those outside the U.S. please purchase calendars from our dealers in Canada, Europe, Australia (Asia) to expedite your order.

CANADA ORDERS
    Moto-49 Inc.
    615 Mission Street
    Unit 17
    Winnipeg, MB R2J 4M1
    Canada
    Phone: 204-770-1013

EUROPEAN ORDERS
    W&W Cycles
    Ohmstraße 2
    97076 Würzburg
    Germany
    Phone: +49 931 250 61 16

ASIA AND AUSTRALIA ORDERS
    Jim Parker Indian
    7 Cleveland Rd.
    Ashwood, Vic, 3147
    Australia.
    Phone: 03 9809 5599
    Phone (International): 613 9809 5599

I tried to order calendars a couple days ago and the system kept failing, telling me to try again later. Is it working now?
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Robbie,

The system is working fine. Were you logged in when you tried to order? You must be logged in. If you have any troubles, just call our Customer Service Hotline at (855) 398-8688 and they can take your order over the phone.

Thanks,

Keith

Comment

I just ordered one, so the system is working. The price went up on these, $18 for a small calendar is a bit steep in my opinion.

Comment

Add in the postage and it is close to $40.00-

Comment

The price of the calendar is the same, we just made the postage included this year. You should have paid a total of $18 and that's all. If you were charged shipping on top of the calendar order, please call our Customer Service Department at (855) 398-8688.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Kizer View Post
              The price of the calendar is the same, we just made the postage included this year. You should have paid a total of $18 and that's all. If you were charged shipping on top of the calendar order, please call our Customer Service Department at (855) 398-8688.
              It worked out in the clubs favor by including postage and the price of the calendar is significantly more than previous years.

I did receive the calendar quicker than ever before, but the actual shipping cost on the envelope was $2.16. Last year the calendar was $12.00, so this year it costed me $18.00 total, but that is $15.84 for the calendar plus the $2.16 actual postage.

Comment

I am in Canada. I was quoted $18 for the calendar and $20 for the postage.
                Tom

Comment

Originally posted by HD48FL View Post

It worked out in the clubs favor by including postage and the price of the calendar is significantly more than previous years.

I did receive the calendar quicker than ever before, but the actual shipping cost on the envelope was $2.16. Last year the calendar was $12.00, so this year it costed me $18.00 total, but that is $15.84 for the calendar plus the $2.16 actual postage.
                  In order to make a one rate, postage included, the postage is based on shipping to California but that is still the cheapest part. We have the labor and envelope cost that make up the majority of the $6.00 shipping and handling fee. We have to pay a pick fee for each item mailed, plus the handling fee from our fulfillment center. The all in price of $18 including tax, shipping and handling for the calendar is still several dollars cheaper than most in the industry. The average is $24 per calendar. We have sold a $12 for over a decade. The price of everything has increase significantly in that amount of time. We are not trying to get rich on merchandise sales, we strive to provide a quality product at an affordable price to our members.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wilcock View Post
                    I am in Canada. I was quoted $18 for the calendar and $20 for the postage.
                    Tom
                    Tom, on our calendar page on our merchandise page, we let members know that all calendar sales are U.S. only. and that orders outside the U.S. can be made from your dealers to save on shipping cost. Here is our dealer in Canada as listed on our Calendar page.

CANADA ORDERS
                    Moto-49 Inc.
                    615 Mission Street
                    Unit 17
                    Winnipeg, MB R2J 4M1
                    Canada
                    Phone: 204-770-1013

Comment

$18.00 for the calendar plus $20 for postage was the quote I received from them.
                      Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X