You just never know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just never know.

I was reading about the CIA's Deer gun and found this little gem.

Last edited by FNG1; 10-25-2021, 05:42 PM.

Gee; I don't know . . .
    Should I be insulted???? Being described as 'vanilla weekend middle class'?????

Comment

Maybe that too, my surprise was, what most here would say was the company that could do no good for HD, built missile silos and nuclear reactors.

Comment

And made sure the government frightened us to death so that we thought we needed all of those things.
        Instead of that missile silo, how about more high schools, and $100 million less national debt?
        The Linkert Book

Comment

It takes two to tango, and the Soviets were a consensual partner. As Eisenhower said, 'beware of the military, industrial complex'.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by FNG1 View Post
            Maybe that too, my surprise was, what most here would say was the company that could do no good for HD, built missile silos and nuclear reactors.
            Like it or not I would suggest that the only reason HD exists today is AMF.

Comment

"Zip gun" has more than one meaning to me, what does the article refer to?
              Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Wieland View Post

Like it or not I would suggest that the only reason HD exists today is AMF.
                *M.A.D.*

151840_006.jpg

Comment

Here is a link for the CIA's deer gun.

https://www.historicalfirearms.info/...un-designed-by

Good, bad, right, wrong, it's history. AMF is a part of HDs history. And this is a part of AMF's history. Who could say how things would have turned out without AMF. How I feel about it doesn't change history.

Comment

Working...
                  X