Now is your Chance!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now is your Chance!!!

The ultimate chance of a lifetime is currently up for grabs! Please do not miss out-->YOU will possess the most iconic one of a kind Man cave display in the history of Motorcycling!!! $_$
    Last edited by JoJo357; 12-06-2021, 06:05 PM.

AWW Gee someone must have beat me to it:

"We looked everywhere.
    Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages."

Comment

It came back, quite an impressive display!!! But for $750,000 it aught to be!

s-l500.jpg

"The sale of the Captain America Bike is the center piece of this entire collection that spans 50 Years. If you want EASY RIDER this is as close as a person will ever get. Because of its size the complete collection has never been displayed. The Captain America Bike is being sold with the entire collection. The collection will not be split up. The Captain America has many Hero Screen used Principle photography parts with Document Authentication by Peter Fonda. There are seats made by the original Upholsterer, Larry Hooper. There are two gas tanks for the Captain America Bike. The one autographed by Peter Fonda, was constructed and painted by Dean Lanza who was responsible for the paint work on all four bikes in the film. Both motorcycles run and have legitimate California clean titles and are assembled exactly down to every detail. Both were used for the development of the Franklin Mint Die-Cast models with Documented proof. There are diaries that give an extensive breakdown of the Documentaries, Movies, a Commercial and countless displays that the bikes were involved in and how and where the true parts were located and who had them in their possession. There has been some restoration performed on some of the parts that was necessary but prominence is still present and documented.

Any interested parties are welcome to view all Documentation of all parts for authenticity and the entire collection and all Questions will be answered.

One persistent question has been , do the Figures of Peter and Dennis exist.....yes!"
      AMCA #41287
      1972 Sportster project
      1971 Sprint SS350 project
      1982 FXR - AMCA 98.5 point restoration
      1979 FXS 1200 never done playing
      1998 Dyna Convertible - 100% Original
      96" Evo Softail self built chopper
      2012 103" Road King "per diem"
      plus 13 other bikes over the years...

Comment

It came back, Wow glad I took a second look I agree for $750K it should impress.

Comment

Originally posted by JoJo357 View Post
          The ultimate chance of a lifetime is currently up for grabs! Please do not miss out-->YOU will possess the most iconic one of a kind Man cave display in the history of Motorcycling!!! $_$
          Looked over the display, and it seems as though the most iconic piece is missing, i.e. the shot of "Billy" flipping the bird. I'd be willing to let mine go for, say, 10% of the asking price!!!!

Comment

I'll pass on this deal. As for authorization, how will they prove Peter did actually sign this stuff?
            Craig (Delaware)
            Delaware Bay Chapter
            Perkiomen Chapter
            AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Originally posted by craig (DE) View Post
              I'll pass on this deal. As for authorization, how will they prove Peter did actually sign this stuff?
              This was posted on another site by a member here as well.

Captain America bike.jpg

I know a fair bit about the "Rodent" bike as I was aware of its existence and was the one who actually made it functional from a static theater display bike a few decades back...
              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Interesting story Robbie. I read an interview with Peter Fonda many moons ago stating that he restored the Captain America Pan. Judging from the still shots below, it was feasible, but i think it was just more Hollyweird Movie Hype. Also, from most interviews with involved parties of the Movie, there were 2 sets of each Motorcycle made. Obviously the crew didn't want to run behind schedule because of breakdown or starting irregularities.

*M.A.D.*
                fullsizeoutput_15a3.jpeg
                fullsizeoutput_15a4.jpeg
                fullsizeoutput_15a2.jpeg
                Last edited by JoJo357; 12-06-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Manifold leak.

....Cotten
                  Last edited by T. Cotten; 10-23-2021, 11:35 AM.
                  AMCA #776
                  Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
                    Manifold leak.....Cotten
                    That is quite funny, Tom.
                    Eric Smith
                    AMCA #886

Comment

Should've done a bubble test . . .
                      Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

That really is funny!!!!
                        Jim D