Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my projects

Hi Guys'.
    I have a 1966 G2 Matchless 250 and a 1973 250 Kawasaki triple that i intend to restore or finish restoring this year as i am about half way though with the Matchless and somewhat less with the kawasaki. I know both of them are not worth a lot but it is fun to do and keeps me of the streets at night or so i tell the wife, hahaha. Hopefully I am off to the caroliners in october for some riding on my modern bike (SV1000s suzuki) which i am really looking forward to, i have been told that the scenery is beautifull and the roads are fantastic, well the bikes will have to wait a bit while i am riding. Thing is here in florida you just put on some longer shorts and thicker t-shirts because the weather only turns just a little bit cooler for 3 or 4 months, them it's back to being too hot outside to do anything.
    Well i cant wait for winter.
    Cheers for now Roland.

Comment

Hey Roland, Lots of good riding in the Carolinas, if you don't mind a slow pace (45mph speed limit) the Parkway is a very pleasant ride. No trucks, almost no traffic, and unbelievable scenery.

Comment

Working...
      X