Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead Movie

A retrospective short Moive.
    Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTHe08n...dium=copy_link

Comment

That's a nice little video Freeman. I see the caption next to the video makes no secret of the fact that it is a "Reproduction 48 FL".
      But I don't quite understand. Is this a pitch to highlight the bike (available aftermarket parts etc) or an invitation to join Instagram? Or maybe neither.?.
      In any case, glad you are enjoying the AMCA... and cool t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by droptopford View Post
        That's a nice little video Freeman. I see the caption next to the video makes no secret of the fact that it is a "Reproduction 48 FL".
        But I don't quite understand. Is this a pitch to highlight the bike (available aftermarket parts etc) or an invitation to join Instagram? Or maybe neither.?.
        In any case, glad you are enjoying the AMCA... and cool t-shirt!
        Neither, it's just a self-entertainment video, you know the style of Harley motorcycle is very fashionable in China, so the video integrates ordinary life into it.

Comment

Great little video Freeman. Thanks for posting, I enjoyed watching it.
          Eric Olson
          Membership #18488

Comment

Originally posted by EricOlson View Post
            Great little video Freeman. Thanks for posting, I enjoyed watching it.
            I'm glad you like it. The group photo is from the Harley Davidson exhibit in Beijing in 2012, which was signed by Bill Davidson.I'm honored.

Comment

Working...
            X