panhead and flathead site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panhead and flathead site

This is an odd request. The Panhead and Flathead forum recently moved and changed. I tried to respond this morning and was told I couldn't, so I tried to log in and was denied. then I tried to re-register, and I still wasn't able to get in. I'm hoping that one of the administrators from that site will answer this post and explain how I can get back into the site to post messages.

I am no longer associated, Omar,..

But this seems to work: https://www.hydra-glide.net/phpBB3/

Good luck!

.....Cotten
    Last edited by T. Cotten; 06-05-2021, 12:24 PM.
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

The address was changed from .com to .net.
      All your log in info should work on the new board, and all you previous info is still there. Pieter (Panhead) does an amazing job with the site and has made the change very painless.
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I have the address bookmarked just like you have it written, Tom. Maybe I'll try re-registering by conjuring up a completely new user name and password. You know, something I'll never be able to remember!

Comment

Try deleting your bookmark, Omar,..

And then clicking upon the link in my previous post, and bookmarking it.

Can't hurt! (But you are on your own for logging in. My PC remembers even my aliases.)

....Cotten
          Last edited by T. Cotten; 06-06-2021, 12:47 PM.
          AMCA #776
          Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by Omarttentmaker View Post
            I have the address bookmarked just like you have it written, Tom. Maybe I'll try re-registering by conjuring up a completely new user name and password. You know, something I'll never be able to remember!
            Don't re-register or you will lose all your previous info. There are no issues known preventing anyone from signing in to the new board from the old one with the same user name and password.. Yours is the first I've heard of any issue.
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post

Don't re-register or you will lose all your previous info. There are no issues known preventing anyone from signing in to the new board from the old one with the same user name and password.. Yours is the first I've heard of any issue.
              Got it straightened out.

Comment

Working...
              X