wheels through time visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels through time visit

made a trip down to Dale's museum a couple weeks back , after riding half the day an arriving in maggie valley in the late afternoon without a prearranged place to stay , decided to stop an see Dale for a place to crash till we could get to tour the museum the following day. not only does he tell us of a place but he say's follow me as he jumps on a 'ol pan with a customer in the hack an proceeds to leed us to our home for the next couple days. so we get up early an hit his toy box as soon as he opens ... now if you never been here man you need to go visit this collection and plan on staying all day , all kinds of cool displays from the hill climb bikes to the ol time work shop with lots of early barn fresh bikes , you notice something new each time you walk around ! Dale say's he'll have a booth at davenport this year so stop by to get the info to stop an visit the museum http://wheelsthroughtime.com/

I have to pipe in with a big endorsement.
    I drug the family on a side trip to see the museum during a vacation trip this summer. I was overwhelmed by this guys collection. I plan to ride down with some friends when possible to spend some quality time. I can't comprehend how much time it would take before feeling like you saw it all. I met Dale at Wauseon afterward, seems like a great guy. Everybody head to Maggie Valley, you won't regret it.

Comment

I live about 2 hours away from Maggie Valley so needless to say Iv'e been to Dales several times.
      It is absolutley a must see.
      A little advice. Be sure to allow yourself at least 3 to 4 hours for your visit.

Comment

Working...
      X