page 3 or is it 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page 3 or is it 4

Picked up our bikes yesterday afternoon in Tamworth . reinstalled the handle bars,then a quick 75mph ride back to Droitwich before rush hour traffic. I dont know how the Brits conquered the world,no one gets up and goes to work before 9 or 10 in the morning, nothing is open! Last night we went to the spoeedway, where motorcycle 1/4 mile is a very popular and family event,every mon. night as so is the pub. well we are off to Jersey island this morning,and have deciced to go by way of Stonehinge, the white cliffs of Dover,then invade France,dovn thru .............THE HOLY GROUNDS OF SO MANY FALLEN AMERICANS,AND SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN FROM EVERYWHERE............. then over to Jersey Island from there. and to top it off the morning is absolutly perfect this summar in the UK has been the warmest on record, great except for the farmers,which always get the shaft the world over. more later if anyone is intrested gray

I for one, am interested. Please keep them coming.

Comment

Yes please haven't laughed so much since I saw the National Lampoon's European Vacation movie !!

Comment

Working...
      X