Dale Walksler RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Walksler RIP

We learned today that Dale Walksler passed away yesterday, February 3, 2021. As an AMCA Honorary Member and giant in the antique motorcycle world, Dale will be greatly missed. We extended our deepest condolences to Matt, Trish and the entire Walksler family.

Originally posted by Keith Kizer View Post
    We learned today that Dale Walksler passed away yesterday, February 3, 2021. As an AMCA Honorary Member and giant in the antique motorcycle world, Dale will be greatly missed. We extended our deepest condolences to Matt, Trish and the entire Walksler family.
    Not only has the "hobby" lost a driving force, Folks,..

But the "industry" has lost a 'flagship' as well.

(I only spoke with him when he called me once, but only because he didn't know who I was at D-port,..)

Yet a lot of us draft in his wake, and he will be missed greatly. .. .

....Cotten
    PS: RIP
    Last edited by T. Cotten; 02-04-2021, 02:43 PM.
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

There will be a major void in our hobby with Dale's passing, but he left an enduring, and enthusiastic legacy with his Son, Matt. I really envied the way Dale squeezed the most out of life, (probably 2 lifetimes by many of our standards). Rest in Peace, God bless, and thanks for all the help, parts, and advice. My deepest condolences to Dale's family, and many, many friends.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

A sad day...My condolences to Dale's family. I have many fond memories of visits with Dale...he was a champion of the old motorcycle hobby...His legacy will live on through the Wheels Through Time Museum and his family...Ross AMCA President.
        Ross

Comment

Yes Dale was a driving force in our hobby, and I was pleased to be involved in him getting a much deserved honorary membership of our Club. My sincere condolences to Matt and Trish. I remember Dale yarning at midnight in his workshop, smoking a cigar, when I was down there with New Jersey pals breaking in five Harley 1936 VLH Police bikes in June 2012. There is a WTT video out there somewhere, but the memory of a great time having fun with old bikes and with Dale will stay with me.

Comment

I morn the loss of Dale. He always had time for me at swapmeets, phone, and emails. Our hobby has lost a guru for certain. God speed Dale. And thank you for all you have done for the hobby. Thank you for leaving a family with same interests to carry on for you.

Comment

**Godspeed Dale Walksler. Always patient with his time spent with You. A truly one of a kind Special guy. My condolences to Matt and Dale's entire family & friends. *R.i.P.* Dale Walksler *(1952-2021)
              146680893_10158011783132901_7164122833489819674_n.jpg146267175_10158009052877901_4671272646396960437_o.jpg

>>>>https://blueridgemotorcyclingmagazin...n-motorcycles/<<<<

*M.A.D.*

*P.s. I hope someone does a 'Full Blown Documentary' on Dale's life... it was one helluva ride!
              Last edited by JoJo357; 02-05-2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I used to see him at Mecum Motorcycle Auctions and he was like a kid at Disneyland, selling or buying, RIP.
                #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Man, really sorry to hear this. I can't imagine anyone into old bikes today isn't aware of Dale or what he did for our hobby. RIP Dale and thank you for everything.
                  Eric Olson
                  Membership #18488

Comment

Working...
                  X