Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

axle's 2nd annual antique motorcycle,scooter,and bicycle show sat. november 4th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• axle's 2nd annual antique motorcycle,scooter,and bicycle show sat. november 4th.

just want everyone to know that i am organizing the 2nd annual antique motorcycle,scooter,and bicycle show saturday november 4th at RAXX riverside brewing co. 3397 mission inn ave. in historic downtown riverside california. this promises to be a day full of nostalgia and fun!
    the show will officially start at 10:00 a.m.
    a very special display by steve willhites traveling antique motorcycle toy museum will be on display all day and will be free of charge! tom hensley will be returning and bringing the burt munro race bike.
    there will be various bands playing 40's swing/big band and 50's rocknroll music. dj's will play the very best of 40's,50's,and 60's music.
    vendors will be returning and selling/displaying an array of vintage clothes,hawaiian & hand carved tiki's,n.o.s. and aftermarket bike parts,records & cd's,t-shirts,collectibles,art,memorabilia, old style repro helmets and goggles,and much much more! custom kulture artists will be attending , selling thier art,and signing autographs.
    a vintage motorcycle film will be shown on the huge big screen in the lounge area.until recently this film has not been seen since the late 30's!
    more suprises and details to come.

if anyone wants to be a vendor or has a special display they want to bring out please call me at (951)-680-0221 , email me at shifters32@pacbell.net or check out the website at www.axleshows.com

thanks and hope to see many of you there!

bringing this back on top. thanks

Comment

lookin' good!

Axle- Looks like we are coming with our '62 Topper and '63 Duoglide. We'll look forward to meeting you and hopefully, see some other AMCA members. Its sounds like a fun time! - azpaul50

Comment

Looks like fun! Post a few pictures after the event. Much thanks and good luck!

Comment

Great time!

Thanks to Axle for a fun event! Everything was tip-top! We made it up there on Friday night and got rolling on Saturday to great music, food, and (new) friends. I didn't find any parts I needed but found a vintage Harley book at a great price. That Traxx BBQ is pretty good too! We left a little early as the slideout in my RV failed leaving it about 18" out on the drivers side. Being late Saturday evening, the chances of getting parts were pretty slim. So, we loaded up and drove the 230 miles home in daylight with it out! Not a fun way to go but uneventful except for the Border Patrol chasing a fleeing truck-full of illegal aliens (we were in the middle of it for about 50 miles) down Highway 86, 111, and I-8. You have to be from here to know this is like an everyday thing. Surviving that, we rolled in happy for the Riverside experience. Axle, you are a great guy! Thank you! - Paul & Brenda

Comment

Oops

Ooops...that was Raxx BBQ! Here's the only picture Brenda took (of our bikes), of course. I was positive she took others....but nope.... This is obviously not my fault...**Paul looks both ways for Brenda**

Comment

Working...
            X