What is the status of calendars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the status of calendars?

I am wondering if others have not received calendars for year 2021. I contacted member services shortly before Christmas and again after New Years and was told they had been shipped or were in the process of being shipped and post office issues were delaying delivery. Any updates to when they can expected to arrive?

Thanks,

John Cannon

I got mine very fast, still no mag from November

Comment

I renewed membership & ordered a calendar the same day, calendar arrived 3 weeks ago, still no membership card.
      Magazines are up to date.
      Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Inrecieved my calenders Last Friday (1/8) cornerstone said they were mailed on 12/10/20

Rick Stambaugh # 2472

Comment

I called today 1/18/21 and was told the calendars were sent out the last week of December. These must be the new 11 month calendars we’re getting this year.

Comment

Would hope someone in customer service would see these posts and provide a solution to his problem and post it to the forum.

Comment

It is the US Postal Service's fault. AMCA has no control over them.

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
                It is the US Postal Service's fault. AMCA has no control over them.
                Yes and no. First class mail comes quickly, bulk rate is slow and has no priority at all.

Comment

Working...
                X