• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Got November/December issue today!

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Swan View Post
      Who do i contact to get the latest issue of the magazine?
      I hope everyone is going to start receiving their magazine. I received my November/December issue today 01/02/21. So please be patient friends.

IMG_6256.jpg

Comment

Received my copy yesterday.

Comment

Still waiting for my calendars Club Express said they were mailed 12/10/20

Rick Stambaugh # 2472.

Comment

All,
            The postal system is so backed up due to Black Friday, Christmas and Covid that I doubt the mail will be back to normal until February or March. I have seen reports of USPS warehouses stacked high with undelivered mail and some admit they are not delivering any mail until all packages are delivered. UPS and FedEx were so overwhelmed that they dumped all their small packages onto USPS making matters worse. At this point we are not replacing any missing magazines because it would be a complete waste of time and money and we do not have enough extra magazines to replace the ones that have yet to be delivered. Our own Forum moderator just got his November/December issue a few days ago. The East Coast and California are the trouble spots. I expect delays on that front for awhile. I wish I had better news, but this is completely out of our hands.
            Here's to a better 2021.
            Happy New Year,
            Keith Kizer

Comment

I did not get the latest mag, but I get the problem is with USPS not the club.

A good buddy of mine drives a truck for USPS in New England. He says they have rows of trailers that have not been unloaded at the distribution center for days. So many that his company had to lease extra trailers because USPS had no empty trailers to load to send the mail to the next destination. He also sent me pictures of dozens of 18 wheelers on line to get into the Post Office facility to drop off. A real cluster f**k seems to be happening, maybe May before it all gets sorted out.

Our government, maybe we should let them run everything, they are doing such a good job with the mail!?!??!?!?!??!

Comment

Working...
              X