Correct reference photo archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct reference photo archive

Has there been any thought or discussions around creating a reference photo topic for our antique bikes? Or is there already something out there like this?

For instance, detailed close-up images with brief descriptions as a guide for doing things as close as possible to the original, or for those looking to have their bike judged.

I've spent a lot of time looking at images of '47 Chiefs here and on other sites to help guide me, but I'd also like to learn more about other makes and the details behind some of the unique features of the bike.

Maybe the judging checklist would be a good guide to start or organize the process?

I think something along them lines would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by TH47Indy View Post
      Has there been any thought or discussions around creating a reference photo topic for our antique bikes? Or is there already something out there like this?

For instance, detailed close-up images with brief descriptions as a guide for doing things as close as possible to the original, or for those looking to have their bike judged.

I've spent a lot of time looking at images of '47 Chiefs here and on other sites to help guide me, but I'd also like to learn more about other makes and the details behind some of the unique features of the bike.

Maybe the judging checklist would be a good guide to start or organize the process?
      It's a good idea. One of the ideas I'd like to see us get off the ground is a section dedicated to technical articles. By the way if you would like to see some good close ups check out Paps post in member bike builds for his 42 WLA Build https://forum.antiquemotorcycle.org/...-s-42wla-build

Mike Love
      Last edited by ihrescue; 12-01-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X