5 Chapter Ride, Cloverdale CA, Sept 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Chapter Ride, Cloverdale CA, Sept 15-16

Hello. I'm Pete Young, a member of the Yerba Buena chapter of the AMCA. This year we are hosting the 5 Chapter Ride in Cloverdale, California on Sept 15-17. This is just after the Ft. Sutter National Road run at Lake Tahoe Sept 11-13. Cloverdale is just a few hours down the hill from the lake.

Previously this run was the 4 Chapter Ride, but we have renamed it to honor the new Ishi chapter which was recently started in Fresno.

We hope that riders from all over the US can attend the run. A ride flyer is attached, and it is in the last national AMCA magazine. Registration is only $40 which includes a T shirt, Saturday night dinner, chase truck, etc. Please mail your check and a copy of the form asap. My wife Kim is collecting the ride fees, and we are making arrangements to have enough food and shirts for everybody.

Most people will arrive Thursday. Rides are Friday and Saturday, through the Redwood trees, to see wine country, and to the Pacific Coast. The run headquarters is at the KOA in Cloverdale, phone is 1.707.894.3337. Tent camping is on site, and some cabins are available. RV's are also welcome. Hotels can be found in downtown Cloverdale, about 10 minutes away from the KOA.

If you have any questions about the ride, please contact me or the other Yerba Buena members.

Regards,
    Pete Young
    Attached Files

I had an error in my note: The Ishi Chapter is in Chico, CA, not Fresno. Sorry about that!

Cheers,
    Pete

Comment

Hey Pete! Say hi to all the folks with Yerba Buena for us. You guys are the best. Loreon and I are doing well in Kentucky, but there's no better riding than in northern Cali. Cloverdale's a great place to host a ride. Best wishes to you all!

Comment

Working...
      X