bill's old bike barn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bill's old bike barn

rode up to bills bike barn in penn this past weekend ,highly recommended to any one into ol motorcycles or just cool old stuff from military collectibles to old carousel horses ...to much cool relics to take in during one visit . you see something new each time you walk around . bill an the misses were excellent hosts . check out his website for more info ,an make the ride up !! definitely wont be disappointed http://billsbikebarn.com/

I have known Bill, Denise and the rest of the crew there for years but had not visited his place until this year on the way to Oley. We plan to stop there on the way to Oley every year from now on. You're right, you could spend the entire day and not see everything.
    Besides, they are great to do business with.

Comment

I also stopped at Bill's on my way to Oley.They had those cases I thought I would never find.Very nice to do business with!!!!Next time I hope to see the museum.Johnny-Milw.

Comment

I talked to Bill the other day and he was busy with some quite extensive flood damge. I understand it didnt efect the museum being on higher ground. I have never been there tho so cant say much more. Just hope he can recover his losses....Joe

Comment

Working...
        X