Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto jumble (swap meet)

Hi Guy's.
    I am thinking of organising an auto jumble (swap meet for you americans)here in florida at a place called Weeki Wachee Springs, it is a small wild life park with a beautiful natural spring and river there are boat rides on the river and a very special mermaid show at the spring head also there is swimming in the spring and a few water slides. This is just a feeler to see what the respones might be and to see if i could raise enough money to cover the cost of renting the parking lot, i dont know what the cost is going to be yet i have to make some inquirie's at the park. I need a rough figure of how many venders would be interested and how many buyers might attend. Mostly this would be for antique motorcycle parts but i think it would be a good idea to let locals with any type of auto parts set up stall's. Obviously i have to advertise the event, so any advise on this would be appreciated infact any advice on how i should go about organising this event would be appreciated.
    WEEKI WACHEE SPRINGS IS ON THE WEST COAST OF FLORIDA ABOUT 50mls NORTH OF TAMPA BAY, 80mls WEST OF ORLANDO, AND 70mls SOUTH OF GAINESVILLE. THE MAIN ROUTS NEAR BY ARE I-75 US19 AND US50 THE ZIP CODE IS AND ADDRESS IS, WEEKI WACHEE SPRINGS WATER PARK 34613
    I dont have any dates for this event yet but am thinking sometime in october/november, hopefully this year.

I'll be there. I love any kind of car or motorcycle meet.

Comment

hey now
      yep i am in favor of this any thing i can do to help let me know
      chucklbones

Comment

Well not a great response for this event yet, i am in the middle of trying to secure a date for the event with the weeki wachee owners and will keep you all posted, i need a few more pledges from folks to attend though.
        Cheers Roland.

Comment

swap meet.

Well still hardly anyone interested in this swap meet of mine, so i guess i will just have to put it on the back burner for a while. I really thought that there would have been a better responce to my idea, i was wrong. There just does not seem to be that much interest in older bikes down here in florida.
          Cheers for now Roland.

Comment

Working...
          X