Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Forum Topics

Question to Admin Guy:

Paul is there a members only section on this Site?

My reason for asking is that there appears to be things appearing on this forum that are in house matters that would be better discussed between members only, possibily in a special section that was accessed by membership number or some such similar way.

I have a comment and question that has arisen from the Board minutes that were published in the Summer issue of the Club Magazine,(received yesterday 19th June) and feel it is not appropiate to ask it on the Forum because the Forum is available to all. Both members and non-members alike.

The letters to the Editor section of the Club Magazine also ceased being a suitable place when the magazine was put on news-stands as once again non-members have access to it.

The Club now has members and Chapters all over the world and it appears to me that some form of member only section is appropiate so as anyone, anywhere, can have their say on Club matters without it going out to the whole World.

Everybody. Let's know what you think or am I out of step.

Regards, Tommo

Tommo.........on target

Comment

Great idea Tommo! How about it Paul?

Louie

Comment

I also agree Tommo,
        Perhaps the entire AMCA Forum should be closed to the public? Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
        X