1929-36 Restoration Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1929-36 Restoration Guide

I know this subject was mentioned in the Vendor section, but I think it is a good item for the parking lot. Those of you who own or are interested in the early H-D 45" Twins, and have been hoping for a Bruce PalmerIII type book, your prayers have been answered and your wait is over. Johnny Sells has published "A Restoration Guide for 1929--1936 45" Twins". Johnny's passion, love, and knowledge of this old iron comes through in this comprehensive guide, and what small amount of knowledge he does not have, he called on the experts to fill in the blanks!!! This is no Coffee Table bunch of BS here folks. With an easy to read style and pictures out the ying/yang this one is sure to be a classic of Harley-Davidson literature, so get a copy even if you do not own one of these machines. You can find it on his website www.vintagemotorcycleworks.com along with some interesting books of old motorcycle patents ( not all of which are H-D) ***** Five Stars for this book!!!!

I agree this is a must have. I picked up a copy at Oley and have already used a lot of the information which was not availible elsewhere. If I had this book when I first started putting my '35 together it sure would have made things much easier and faster.

Comment

Received my copy of Johnny's book yesterday.........Thanks for the sleepless night!!! It is, as others have stated, a must have.
      Johnny (from Mississippi)

Comment

Get the book !!! This a must have for any restorer and a great reference for even the later model 45's due to the many simuliarities between the early and later models. Johnny's book is an awsome addition to your scooter library as well. The book itself is well made and professional in all respects. The data contained within it's pages was well reseached and documented. Johnny chose some excellent experts in the field with decades of experience to help him bring this book to life. Johnny's knowledge and experience are contained within those pages too. The photos and specs are worth their weight in gold. It is difficult to put it down once you begin reading it. Thanks Johnny, for finally bringing this knowledge to the public. It has been a long time in coming and now it is available. A Super Thumbs up for this print for sure !!!!!!!!!!! Paps

Comment

Working...
        X