blow the dust off .... wheels of may show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blow the dust off .... wheels of may show

http://oldengine.com/womay/index.htm all antique motorsickles are invited back to the wheels of may show !!! Harry liked seeing the ol motorsickles at the fall pumpkin run ,plans are in the works for me getting gate passes for the ol bikes . we had a great turn out last year of antique bikes ,now lets see if we can get 'em out again . anyone interested in riding or meeting up can contact me . should have passes within the next week or so . harry likes the rusty... barn fresh ... leaky oil originals , so if were lucky maybe ol " slow race " will get that '16 out for some sunshine + fun

Flthead, it's great that you are letting people know about about a regional antique meet. We had one here in Largo, Florida last weekend but I had to hear about it from my sister-in-law. I still had a great time but I would have loved to bring an old bike. You guys need to tell us this stuff.

Comment

last years pics

ok have some pics from last years meet but can't post'em ,any volunteers to post 'em?

Comment

passes are here ....

ok got passes for antique motorsickles to the show ...... now lets plan on ridin 'em may 6th

Comment

NICE SHOW

THANK HARRY FOR HIS CONTRIBUTION TO THE COLLECTOR HOBBY. HIS LOVE OF OLD AND NEW HAS BROUGHT TOGETHER GENERATIONS OF CRAZIES LIKE US. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS YEARS PUMKIN RUN IN OCTOBER. HOPE TO SEE MORE ANTIQUE MC'S THERE.

Comment

flthead here is a picture of some bikes from the fall pumpkin Run
            Attached Files

Comment

Ah-man Old-Rust! You've caused this mountain boy to drool!!! Very Cool pic!

Comment

One question though..........where's the Injuns?????

Comment

injuns.....

guess they were in the shop !post more pics

Comment

flthead here is one more pic hope to see more old bikes there next year.
                    Attached Files

Comment

The rusty VL in the first picture sets my heart to pounding. Must be a link to the memories I have from my childhood, playing on a rusty old Indian we found in a well shed, in the middle of a mellon patch. Ratty old riders will always be my favorites.

Comment

rustoration vl

that's actually is " slow race roys "bike an it was done up like that , it's a rustable type of paint . he could tell ya more info on it though . gotta luv the father time bikes

Comment

Working...
                        X