Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thor motor on ebay

Hey people,
    check out this thor / aurora automatic machinery engine....

Aurora/Thor manufactured first Indian M/C engines Item number: 4623884382

I am not familiar with the cylinder head, is this a later model??? but that doesn't make sense. I have seen many pics of 1905-1909 era thor motors but this one looks differentl. Whadaya think???
    -MC

Mike, the head certainly does seem strange doesn't it? I've seen nothing like this either. The description does indicate some mismatching..........the question is if it's not a Thor head then what is it? Cool piece though.................

Comment

Hmmm,

Could it possibly be a Flanders........??

Comment

Pretty slick,its a little b4 my time wish someone would tells us a little more about this jewel !!

Comment

Merkel............Minneapolis.............Let's have some input...............

Comment

Hey guys.........Check out e-bay item #4625997914..........it's an ad for a 1910 Thor single. The picture is a little hard to make out, but it seems to match the motor we've been looking at. It seems kind of weird to me as all I've seen in the past is vertical fins at the top of the head. But have a look and see what you think. There's something to be said for original lit..............

Comment

Working...
            X