45 sub forums for forum upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 sub forums for forum upgrade

Just a thought . Since the 45 had a lot of evolvement. I thought may be a sub forum for the DL ,RL might help. Johnny Sells has helped all people with these models, but There are others that are knowledgeable with these models, and non experts like me who could gain some more knowledge from them. Previous threads could be helpful and would be better than the current search function. It would be nice what parts from WL, WLA ,and G models, also fit or work on the 7 bolt models too, if any do? Happy Thanksgiving to all

The last two digits in the parts numbers pretty much dictate the year a part was first used. I have all the 45 parts books and some parts cross over to many years. One issue with using the parts book numbers though is many times HD used the same part number but changed the part designs.

Comment

Originally posted by shermanpup View Post
      Just a thought . Since the 45 had a lot of evolvement. I thought may be a sub forum for the DL ,RL might help. Johnny Sells has helped all people with these models, but There are others that are knowledgeable with these models, and non experts like me who could gain some more knowledge from them. Previous threads could be helpful and would be better than the current search function. It would be nice what parts from WL, WLA ,and G models, also fit or work on the 7 bolt models too, if any do? Happy Thanksgiving to all
      shermanpup - we can make sub forums and yes threads that relate to those models can be moved to the new forms. I am hoping all Forum members received an email from me today about the software upgrade. I had never used the send all feature from the forum. In my message I mentioned a procedure for getting ideas or troubles on a list by sending ti to the "Contact Us" function (at the very bottom of the home screen) of the forum. I will then respond that I received, flag it in my email and work on each issue first in by date and time I receive it. You could be the first in line by doing it now.

Mike Love
      AMCA Forum

REMINDER - On Saturday November 28, 2020 AMCA will be upgrading the AMCA Community Forum software. During the process the forum will not be available. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
      X