Membership roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership roster

Any one know what is going on with the club member roster? I thought it was to arrive with the spring issue of the magizine.

Got this email back from Wanda about the rosters;

There is a small delay with the printing of the rosters but they should be done Mid-March with delivery the end of the month.
    Sorry about the delay.
    Regards,
    Wanda Winger, A.M.C.A.
    Membership Administrative Assistant

d.

Comment

Thanks for the info Dave-----

Comment

Received my roster today folks !! Everyone elses ought to be in soon too. Paps

Comment

... and the last shall be first.

Comment

Thanks Perry but last I really am not. I have been trying to get a roster for over two years now and when the time came that I had an opportunity to do so, I did and failed. I was a bit surprised to receive it as quick as I did. Hope you all get yours today. Paps

Comment

In the beginning of this topic I believe I mentioned a mistake I made in not ordering a roster when I had thought I did at the time I renewed my membership this season. I was told I didn't so I sought a roster out through other means and it paid off. Another circumstance occurred today which makes me wonder whether or not I really did order a roster at the very beginning when I renewed my membership. I was told that I didn't and I was provided the contact imfo on how to obtain one. When I made the contact for the roster I was asked if I was certain whether I ordered one or not at the time of my renewal. I explained what I was told and I went ahead and purchased the one I recently received. Today I received another copy of the roster. Puzzling......... Paps

Comment

First post, here. I rec'd my roster booklet...no probs...a great resource.

I must admit, I have to comment...I like the choice of cover pics (front & back). Excellent.

Arena's mad K dash is a very cool image. Did anybody see the hacksaw standing up in engiine case the factory pic? I also like the shop foreman standing by the pillar; he's the only guy with a neck tie. Good for grinz!

Thank you, all.

Bob Stepnowski
                Richmond VA

Comment

Cover picture is great, I had no idea they installed the motors upside down!

Louie

Comment

it be nice if members in roster was listed by states , for us travel'n motorsickle rider's

Comment

The roster format seems to oscillate between alphabetical and by state. The last one was by state. If this is alphabetical (still haven't received my copy yet) I'd expect the next one to be by state again ... Perry

Comment

Working...
                      X