pic of my bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic of my bike

Hi folks, just thought you all might like to see my 1936 350 excelsior manxman.
    Attached Files

That's a nice looking bike. I've always wondered what they sound and go like. The company certainly used enough unusual configurations for their racers with great success. That's not the bike that used to be at the owl's head museum is it?

Comment

my bike.

Hi Barry.
      No it is not the bike from the owl,s head museum Barry, I bourght it over from england with me when I emigrated here 5 years ago. So you know a bit about excelsior's barry, yes they made some 250 & 350 4 valve head racers in 1934 and 1935 and maybe even 1936 which were called the mechanical marvels which did extreamly well in the IOM TT and other race's, they never produced them for the road because they said that they were very fragile and not easy to set up. They do sound fantastic though and so do the 2 valve engines with the brookland can exhaust which my bike has. If I can figure out a way of getting a picture I have of the 4 valve racer onto the computer I can then post a picture here.
      Cheers for now Roland.

Comment

Roland from the pic your one lucky SOB!!!

Comment

Working...
        X